A childs view

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]

Posted by Cuppycake on September 13, 19101 at 19:43:26:

I wrote the following letter to express some of the feelings that I know some our childern of America have to be thinking... for the bastards that did this I HAVE NEVER WISHED DEATH ON ANYONE I WANT TO SEE YOU FUCKERS DIE!!!!!!!
September 12, 2001

To Whom May Concern:

I woke up this morning and got dressed for school. I went down stairs and had breakfast. My daddy was ready to leave for work. He kissed me goodbye and told me he loved me. I smiled and called him my big poppa bear.

Today seemed like any other day, I got my backpack and headed to school. I giggled with all my friends in the hallway, talked about the boys, and day dreamed of all the wonderful things in life.

The homeroom bell rang, and I went to my class. We had roll call, and the we started our lessons for the day. As we were doing our lessons, our principal called an announcement to all of the rooms for teachers to turn on our televisions.

As the TV came on we seen a plane go through a tower, then it hit me. That’s my daddy’s work. I sat in shock for the longest time, then I started to cry and scream, “oh my god my daddy is in that building!”

My teacher told me everything was fine and my daddy would be safe. I felt oddly sick, and empty.

By the end of the day I found my teacher was wrong. My mommy came and picked me up from school she was crying and very upset. She told me my daddy had died along with many others.

Now my daddy will never see me go on my first date. My daddy will never see me go to prom. My daddy will not see me graduate, get married, or ever see his grandchildren. My daddy won’t be able to hold me when I am hurt. My daddy won’t be able kiss me goodbye or good night. My daddy won’t be able to play with me.

My daddy was taken from me today. A faceless man stole my daddy away from me. To that man I say I hate you for stealing my daddy. I hate for stealing other mommies and daddies. I want to know that in god’s eyes I should forgive you, but in mine I can't forgive you for what you have done and taken from me, and everyone one else.

To my wonderful daddy I want know I love you, You used to look at me with such love in your eyes, and when I was down you were right by my side. I just can't imagine my life without you. Someday we'll be together again, I know that I'll find you for you're my best friend, and my daddy. I know you will watch over me now and god himself will take care of you. I love you daddy and goodbye. You can rest now and I will stop crying.

This letter was written on behalf of the
Many children that lost

Their mothers and fathers

To this senseless act of violence

Our hearts and prayers go out to you

In your time of need

Angel M. Croy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: