Re: A PROUD AMERICAN!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]

Posted by Karaena on September 13, 19101 at 21:09:32:

In Reply to: A PROUD AMERICAN! posted by sweethonesty on September 13, 19101 at 19:14:37:

: Sept. 11th is just another day. But a day we will all reflect on as time passes.

: It's truly sad, beyond all belief, to witness how fast a loved one can be stolen from each of us.

: Empathy is felt by everyone but in many different ways. Some of us cry, we all wish the best for those who have been hurt, hope the dead didnt suffer, or the missing make it through.

: Some of us are angry and want revenge *NOW* and prepare for another war, even some who feel nothing but stand in total awwww.

: It breaks my heart to have to explain to my children how people have such hatred. Frustrated with my emotions but trying to be a strong example for my boys.

: God must have had an awful lot of empty rooms to fill.

: I layed in bed thinking about another war, being of a third generation military family...I wanted the Son of a bitches to pay for what they did to OUR Country.

: I am filled with rage, it is an anger I dont normally express into words or actions but it's there I will admit that.

: I've thought about another war and what it would bring... it would bring a higher death toll for the US and another war in our history books.

: I want these bastards caught and punished. I dont want Bin Laden to die in the electric chair or get a shot to put him to sleep as his heart goes into failure.

: I want him to die a slow horrible death. I want him and his followers terminated.

: We are a good strong people with lots of compassion.

: Dont *FUCK* with America damnit!

: ~sweethonesty (A PROUD American)

HERE HERE!!!! Which goes against every belief in my faith. That every man, woman, child, tree, and grain of sand was created by an unimaginable union. When I heard the news all I could do was cry. I thought how hard my grandfathers and my father fought to make this country safe only to have an attack like this. In the heart of our country. And at the same time I never felt so relieved. Thankful that I am an American. Thankful that I can live in a country where I am free to practice my faith, work at any job I would like, watch the news on TV without censorship. Even though we are in a very dark time over these past 3 days, I know that we will make it through. I would love to have one of their heads in a box, but I would be satisfied to know that an American sniper tore him in two with his rifle. I could go on for days, it's that damned freedom of speech, makes me think I can talk all the time. My candles are lit and victims, families, soldiers, and all of my friends here are in my thoughts. Blessings to you all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]