Re: UK Hunners Meet Sept 2001

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]

Posted by lady-jupitus on September 19, 19101 at 10:31:16:

In Reply to: Re: UK Hunners Meet Sept 2001 posted by Jezebel on September 19, 19101 at 08:45:39:

: : : : : : Just like to say a big thankyou to Bwian (Widey) for arranging the London w'end and for being such a good sport in light of the onslaught of slagging he encountered!

: : : : : : And thanks also to fukie for banging on our room door begging for headache tabs at an inopportune moment!

: : : : : : lu_

: : : : : I'll second that! Good ole Brian - it was a great weekend and would never have happened without you. So you can make a start on organising the next one, can't you?? Keep us posted! ;)

: : : : And i had a great time, ty Widey......WEG

: : :
: : : I was my pleasure entirely peeps....thanks for comming all and making it the success and great weekend it was! Watch this space for news on the UK Hunners Meet Part 2!!!

: : I would like to tank every1 4 coming to te uk meeting and i tink we all enjoyed ourself very much even tho some one was lying dying for his pleasure....lmfao. i would also like to tank widey for taking my advise in the first place to start it all back up again, tanx widey for a great time but i dont 4give you for picking te only hotel witout a bar.....lmao A-W

: Oh so *that's* where you were all weekend then, Sag... out looking for the bar?? *ahem* Suuuuure....

Who was that then Sag??? WEG lmao

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]