Re: A PROUD AMERICAN!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]

Posted by Skinnygit on October 03, 19101 at 17:55:49:

In Reply to: Re: A PROUD AMERICAN! posted by Cuppycake on September 13, 19101 at 19:33:13:

: : Sept. 11th is just another day. But a day we will all reflect on as time passes.

: : It's truly sad, beyond all belief, to witness how fast a loved one can be stolen from each of us.

: : Empathy is felt by everyone but in many different ways. Some of us cry, we all wish the best for those who have been hurt, hope the dead didnt suffer, or the missing make it through.

: : Some of us are angry and want revenge *NOW* and prepare for another war, even some who feel nothing but stand in total awwww.

: : It breaks my heart to have to explain to my children how people have such hatred. Frustrated with my emotions but trying to be a strong example for my boys.

: : God must have had an awful lot of empty rooms to fill.

: : I layed in bed thinking about another war, being of a third generation military family...I wanted the Son of a bitches to pay for what they did to OUR Country.

: : I am filled with rage, it is an anger I dont normally express into words or actions but it's there I will admit that.

: : I've thought about another war and what it would bring... it would bring a higher death toll for the US and another war in our history books.

: : I want these bastards caught and punished. I dont want Bin Laden to die in the electric chair or get a shot to put him to sleep as his heart goes into failure.

: : I want him to die a slow horrible death. I want him and his followers terminated.

: : We are a good strong people with lots of compassion.

: : Dont *FUCK* with America damnit!

: : ~sweethonesty (A PROUD American)

:
: I must say that I to would like to see the son of bitches that did this to our country to pay for it... My prayers and thoughts go out to you all that have lost a loved one

Emm, I know its a few weeks later and we're no nearer knowing who ordered this, where's the proof. The problem is that all of the perpetrators are dead. They died in the planes.
America stands for so much good in the world, but your governments behind your backs have been responsible for a great deal of complicity with evil. You all know the CIA funded bin laden. Innocent victims of terrorism anywhere are to be mourned, from Armenia to America, from Cuba to China. My dictionary defines terrorism as 'the threat or use of force for political ends'. To me that definition encompasses the hijacking of planes and crashing them, and our governments present tactic of 'gunboat diplomacy'. To possess nuclear weapons is in itself a threat to use force, bombing countries is also terrorism, or starving them through embargo's.
Lets hope something good comes from all this horror.
www.emperors-clothes.com/1/rem.htm
What is to be done?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]