Re: I'm back too

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]

Posted by Tiggs` on September 20, 2002 at 03:54:56:

In Reply to: Re: I'm back too posted by ^Joshua on September 18, 2002 at 03:03:40:

: : : : : : Hey everyone...I'm back...or is it I'm gone...hell i don't know. If you se me online, warn me ok?

: : : : : LMAO!! Thing is, when you're 'away', do we welcome you back cos you've been away and now you're back? Or do we just assume that you were there all along and say nothing cos we didn't realise you'd gone? I'm confused now. I wonder if I'm here or not?
: : : : : PT

: : : : ok, if I'm away, I'm gone, if I'm here I'm away hence I'm gone, if I'm gone, I'm here and away and gone, if I'm there and not here I'm gone and away, if I'm where you aren't, I'm away, and gone and there you are.

: : : : Hope that clears things up...If not, let me know and I'll try to clarify it all when I get back from whereever I am!

: : : : Trab

: : : shakes her head, ok, now my mind is just spinning, is everyone gone then????? :)

: : I'm here! *waving* At least, I think I am...

: She's lying Tiggers, don't believe a word of it!
: That's *not* her waving, it is an imposter - the *real* PopTart left to make some cheese on toast.

course it's an imposter, i kidnapped her and brought her over here :)) we have good cheese *EG*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hunner Forum 2.0 ]